Any Play.com experiences, please?

AngeTheHippy 15:54 21 Dec 05

Hi Chaps,
I STILL haven't bought that LCD TV yet, but the day is getting MUCH NEARER... I've found that model Samsung 32" LE32R41BDX LCD TV priced at £899 DELIVERED at Play.com as opposed to £1099 from Comet - and found Comet to be cheapest before I found play.com! Question is, has anyone bought from this company online before? Only £899 is a lot of money to lose if it all goes horribly wrong...

AngeTheHippy
x

Methedrine 15:57 21 Dec 05

I have bought loads of stuff from them. Never, ever had a problem. All delivered within 3-5 days. Never had to return anything as faulty. Top company to deal with.

pj123 16:06 21 Dec 05

Methedrine, that's a good report then. I have been referred to that site by a member in one of my recent postings. Thanks for your confidence.

PaulB2005 16:07 21 Dec 05

Excellent site - I've bought hundreds of pounds worth of stuff over the last 2 years or so - probably saved a tidy packets. Not problems except one CD didn't turn up. Have to wait 10 days and they refunded me.

Canis meus id co 16:26 21 Dec 05

Spent hundreds with them, all items delivered in a timely fashion. No problems whatsoever.

Highly recommended.

Tick Tock 1 16:40 21 Dec 05

Yes i agree bought things from them and will buy
again no problem infact looking at things now.

Teaboy 17:10 21 Dec 05

Ditto the above. very good company.

AngeTheHippy 17:40 21 Dec 05

Thanks Methedrine, pj123,PaulB2005,Canis meus id co,Tick Tock 1 & Teaboy - with these recommendations, HOW could anyone go wrong!!

The site states that this particular TV IS in stock, although I think it probably wise to wait until after 25th then order. I'll tell ya all 'bout it when it arrives, have a great Christmas all!

AngeTheHippy
xx

AngeTheHippy 17:41 21 Dec 05

CurlyWhirly 20:50 21 Dec 05

I've also bought a lot of stuff with them mainly DVD's.

Never had a problem and delivery is quick often only a few days away.

busman 21:11 21 Dec 05

Bought the same t.v only a 26 " from Play they are as good as their word.Mine has the built in freeview and it was delivered on time.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 benchmarks: Antutu, Geekbench 4, GFXBench and PCMark results

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This stop-frame animation tells a moving story of domestic violence for Refuge

New iPad 2017 preview: Apple's affordable but underspecced new iPad may appeal to the education…