any one know how to format and clear dvd +rw

frankie 19:28 29 Dec 05

any one know how to format and clear dvd +rw.to rewrite to it?.got me a dvd burner for xmas put in dvd + rw it recorded what i wanted fine with nero,now i want to erase that and rerecord something else not sure how,i went to nero erase disc it done that ok it said,but now getting burn proceess failed write error on it?any ideas,

g0nvs 19:33 29 Dec 05

To be quite honest I don't bother anymore with DVD-RW discs, seems to be more trouble than they are worth. With the price of DVD-R or +R discs I find these the best to use. You can do a "Multisession Disc" and add to It until It's full before closing the disc.

ICF 19:35 29 Dec 05

If you have erased the disc in Nero then it says failed to write on it could it not be a faulty disc?Have you tried another disc?

frankie 19:43 29 Dec 05

g0nvs,ICFmake you right g0nvs will go that road in future i feel,icf, trying new disc now out of curiosity,nero formatted it,so will see what happens and post back in case any other peeps can use info cheers

frankie 19:56 29 Dec 05

copied on to new dvd+rw all fine and easy,so will take advice and get the one off recordables in future happy new year one and all

g0nvs 20:45 29 Dec 05

Glad that problem is now sorted. Next thing is to uninstall "INCD". Nero is much better without it.
Best regards.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 benchmarks: Antutu, Geekbench 4, GFXBench and PCMark results

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This stop-frame animation tells a moving story of domestic violence for Refuge

New iPad 2017 preview: Apple's affordable but underspecced new iPad may appeal to the education…