any one having probs with ntl bband

tanzanite 01:04 29 Jun 03

hi all just in went to email account (webmail} and for the tenth time of tryin its saying my uname and pass are incorrect,my spelling is correct and ive made sure caps arnt on whats going on here?

jazzypop 01:37 29 Jun 03

Unfortunately, this 'username and password are incorrect' message appears, instead of the real reason - 'our mail server has fallen over (again)'.

Check the status page at ntlworld.com (look under Help > Server Status) and you will probably see the fault listed for your area. It is frustrating, but they will fix it and it will work again - but nobody ever seems to know when :(

billyliv 09:20 29 Jun 03

Hi, I don't know what area you are in, but here in the Midlands in our neck of the woods everything is fine. cheers, Bill

tanzanite 09:31 29 Jun 03

just tried email and same message again,i will go and check server status,im in belfast!

Wes Tam ;-) 10:07 29 Jun 03

29 June 2003 08:11 ntlworld Email service
ntlhome internet customers may currently be experiencing problems collecting email due to a hardware failure.

Our engineers are aware and are working on a resolution as soon as possible.

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…