Any one having problems signing in to Pc Advisor.

birdflue 11:06 23 May 15
Answered

I cannot sign in using Firefox and Internet explorer is the same at times, Just wondered if anyone else has the same problems or is it just me.

And of course if anyone else is having problems they might not be able to reply.

tullie 12:57 23 May 15

No problem here with Firefox

QuizMan 17:26 23 May 15

This happened to me yesterday with Firefox. At least, I thought it had, but when I looked, I had access to "My Posts" so it must have logged me in despite the message.

I got the same error message as you.

QuizMan 19:17 23 May 15

govanx

I usually tick the box to remain signed in, but that got lost yesterday after I ran CCleaner.

morddwyd 19:28 23 May 15

Of course.

It's the weekend isn't it!

VCR97 19:01 24 May 15

Still problems here with logging in. Also slow page changes.

rdave13 19:51 24 May 15

Just had the error on trying to log in on my other laptop. Closed the log in page. Clicking on one of the forums I then found I was already logged in.

VCR97 20:42 24 May 15

Still log-in problem but page changes now OK.

VCR97 19:17 25 May 15

govanx

Same here.

wee eddie 21:59 25 May 15

govanx: Just had the same problem but found that I had successfully logged when I rebooted

madanforever4u 13:51 26 May 15

I dont have any problem during signin if u have problem in sign in go for change your password

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Method Studios' title sequence for BBC series Taboo is truly unsettling

Best Pages for iOS tips | How to use Pages for iPad & iPhone: 6 simple tips to get more out of…