any one had a look at this tv for pc is it legal

frankie 21:08 17 Aug 06

click here you will need real player to view..i,ve downloaded trial version seems good and cheap...is it legal?

howard63 21:18 17 Aug 06

never heard of it before - depends on what channels you get and if they are free to air or not.

Giggle n' Bits 21:31 17 Aug 06

also personally i wouldn't as I don't know the source as being reliable.

frankie 21:37 17 Aug 06

all i,m asking is it too good to be true

john-232317 21:38 17 Aug 06

Its a joke, scan the UK channels. Recognize any ?

frankie 22:02 17 Aug 06

just watched bouncer 2hrs brilliant.ray winstone,perfect picture.can get 80pc of channels .going to view the american ones now will be back

frankie 22:03 17 Aug 06

what like bbc one two etc ????????????????????????????????????????????

DieSse 22:30 17 Aug 06

Free TV on-line click here

Google for ... free tv on-line ... and you'll get other services of a similar nature.

Basically many TV stations broadcast on-line and freely. You don't need to pay to get them.

Any other kind of distribution (of Pay-TV, or channels such as BBC) is almost certainly infringemnet of copyright, except via their own legitimate distribution mechanisms.

rodriguez 00:49 18 Aug 06

Free to air channels are legal - however if you find the likes of Sky Sports or any other satellite channels that need a paid subscription then I'd say it's illegal. However some foreign versions of our channels do broadcast online for free and it's legal. One of these is TMF Netherlands which is the Dutch version of TMF. Most of the videos are in English though, you just have to put up with Dutch text on screen and Dutch adverts. I've been to Holland and TMF is actually one of their analogue TV channels along with their version of The Box. But if you see any channels that should be paid for through Sky or cable on these online services, then it doesn't seem as if it's legal.

Stuartli 08:36 18 Aug 06

Chris TV Online! has been around for quite a while and has been mentioned in the forums before.

But perhaps one of the best known - and free - is:

click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…