Any Near Babbacombe

Daiol 11:25 AM 22 May 11
Answered

Maybe this is not the correct place to ask this question. But here goes,Anybody near babbacombe,As I'm down there in the next few days just wondering what the weather is like there,Very wet and windy in wales. thanks.d.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 11:46 AM 22 May 11
  Daiol 12:19 PM 22 May 11

Thanks,Don't look very good,Winter gear maybe?.

anchor 13:49 PM 22 May 11

The nearest location to Babbacombe I could find on the Met Office site is Plymouth, (which is about 28mls away as the crow flies). Whatever the weather brings I wish you a pleasant break.

Here is their forecast page for Plymouth; I think you will need a coat.

Plymouth forecast

Woolwell 18:07 PM 22 May 11

You will need a coat in Devon at the moment. Quite windy and the outside temp is 15 C. Plymouth Airport reporting 11 C. It's dry though but with a threat of showers. Torbay (Babbacombe) should be a little warmer and dryer than Plymouth.

sunnystaines 18:32 PM 22 May 11

keep an eye on hear

link text

Bob Exeter 18:42 PM 22 May 11
Answer

Use BBgC teletext service. Go to weather and follow prompts This region is South West.

Updated from Exeter weather centre.

Suggest you bring raincoat and wellinton boots. Good bus service to Torquay and beyond. Try South Devon Railway starting from Paignton to Kingswear cross over River Dart and explore Dartmouth. Even if wet still a worthwhile trip.

Daiol 19:03 PM 22 May 11

Thanks all for your help,Winter is back no summer this year again 'looks that way'.Thanks once again.Will be on my way in the morning from south wales. Ta.D.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia Z5 review: Hands-on with the phone which the Z3+ should have been

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Get your photos turned into illos by some of the world’s best artists

What to expect at the September Apple event: Apple announces 9 September event, sends out invites