Any legal eagles!!

spuds 19:48 05 Apr 06

Possibly slightly off tangent at present, but still a computer question in the final involvement.

Having spent the best part of a couple of hours or more, surfing the web and looking at many websites, I have failed in my endeavor to locate a piece of legal explanation.

I am trying to locate a section of UK law under the title of 'Interpleader Proceedings ccr 1981 order 36 rule 6' (not sure about the ccr), or something very similar titled. Can you lead me to a website that as this particular information. Must be UK law, and the website required should lead to this actual Act.

When I have this information, I will eventually pass it onto the forum, and the reasons why.

Thanks and appreciations as always.

Lokit 20:02 05 Apr 06

Have a look at :

click here

Thanks to my daughter who pointed me at this adress.

Totally-braindead 20:11 05 Apr 06

Could you give a hint as to what the legislation is about? Such as criminal law, pensions etc etc.

beynac 22:24 05 Apr 06

Are these any help? click here
or
click here

It looks as if these rules have been replaced.

spuds 22:32 05 Apr 06

Lokit-- Thank you, and a great big thank you and appreciations to your daughter. That's what I was looking for. Thought that I was going to end up with three or fours hours in the city's commercial library tomorrow, wading through mountains of legal books. This as saved the day.

Totally-braindead-- All will be revealed in due course.

Will tick as resolved, and open new posting, when results of my investigation is completed.

spuds 22:53 05 Apr 06

beynac--Thanks for the links. The second link was one that I was looking at earlier, and may partly cover the ccr thing.Appears as though Lokit's link was an extension to that article, which was trying to avoid me, and my searching techniques :o).

MickinPlymouthUK 02:42 06 Apr 06

Incidentally as an ex-convict, I've been through a total of 7 magistrates court appearances and there are two things I've learnt -
1 - Don't get caught
2 - But if you do end up in the dock,CONDUCT YOUR OWN DEFENCE, don't trust a solicitor to do it..

spuds 09:51 06 Apr 06

MickinPlymouthUK--- ???.

Totally-braindead 09:59 06 Apr 06

spuds I was only asking so as to help me find it, I found lots of info but without knowing what area it was regarding I couldn't trim it down to size. I wasn't really curious about what you wanted the info for.

Never mind glad you got what you wanted, hope Mick was joking.

spuds 10:14 06 Apr 06

Totally-braindead-- Apologies if I appeared to snub your help, no offense was intended, and I appreciate that is how my reply may have come over.Every little helps, and is always welcome.

The actual investigation that I am trying to conduct, and there appears to be some very heavy reading concerned, is going to lead to 'new' possibilities in consumer law, and ease of action against 'individuals'.

vinnyT 11:09 06 Apr 06

spuds, you must drink a bucket load of coffee, good luck;-)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…