any legal eagles ???????

jonnytub 21:28 13 Jul 04

not really getting much from consumer forum click here (sorry fe know i should'nt really do this)

ollie < one> 21:46 13 Jul 04

have you tried trading standards as i think as of march 31st this year it is now the sellers responsability to prcve that the goods are fit for the purpose also you can try some of the consumer pages of mags like pc advisor or computeractive as these have a lot more sway with the big boys rather then us mere mortals have you tried the consumerforum or speakers corner on this website no harm in trying , I would write a very stiff e-mail to both companies customercare
sections if still no joy there then try yor local paper as to regards to yor money back i do not know but from what i have read in the past if you get a mag or paper involved then these big companies like to be seen as if there really care and offer some form of compansation but otherwise good luck

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…