Any Ipod experts?

tiscalitrev 11:47 01 Nov 09

Hi, Called in by my grandaughter as her Ipod touch would not connect to youtube. She connects via her router to her internet connection.
Fixed the problem but noticed that when connecting by touching the Youtube Icon on the desktop it connected to "mobile youtube".
Then tried using safari and typing in "click here" when the address changed to "m.youtube.com" and connected to mobile youtube again. Safari worked OK on all other websites.
Is that normal when connecting to youtube, or can we change it to bring up the normal webpage.
Thanks for any replies.

gengiscant 12:23 01 Nov 09

I am no expert but I think you will find no matter what search engine you use,I have goggle on my ipod touch, that mobile youtube is what you get.It fits the screens it was designed for better anyway.Why would your granddaughter the er normal page?

tiscalitrev 13:23 01 Nov 09

Thanks gengis. my Gd does not necessarily want the normal youtube page, it was me that thought it strange that whatever youtube address you type into safari's address bar it brings up mobile youtube. If that is the norm then I am quite happy.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

An overview: What leading creative agencies are doing to improve diversity

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now