Any Ideas for a little piece of mind

Tenacious Green 20:47 17 Sep 04

Recenly purchased Mesh+spbc (Pc Advisor recommended) AMD 64 300+. The computer crashed once prior to SP2 install and then altogether after that. On advice of Mesh Restored to Factory setting and therfore SP1. A couple of hours after restore the computer crashed again twice. After rebooting itself it came up with Microsoft error message which I sent, Unusually it came back with a fix for the a suposed problem with Pinnacle Instant cd/dvd ver8.0. which I downloaded. Pinnacle now doesn't work, although it didn't really work well before and looking back was probably the cause of first crash. The error message was Non page Fault, which I have heard others suggest is a memory problem. I have uninstalled Pinnacle instant and to date (touch wood) no further problems however am now a little concerned there may be further underlying problems. Any similar probs or advice for a somewhat newbie to home comupting!

stalion 20:51 17 Sep 04

see how you go from now,pinnacle has given problems to many members

Graham ® 20:51 17 Sep 04

I had problems with Pinnacle, causing crashes. Uninstal to prove.

stalion 20:53 17 Sep 04

also if you get any more serious problems I would think about returning it under gaurantee

Tenacious Green 21:36 17 Sep 04

Thanks for the advice. Hopefully Instant was the problem. will now be trying Roxio.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…