Any Ideas ... C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\AUTOEXEC.NT.

Obi One Kenobi (without the Force) 15:17 27 Feb 05

I have just bought a wireless Tablet 1200 on Saturday and what a pile of junk it is. I have managed to get the mouse and the PEN to work and that’s about it, when I come to installing the rest of the software for the PEN so i can do all the fancy stuff. I get this lovely message
C:\Windows\system32\autoexec.nt. The system file is not suitable for running MS-DOS and Microsoft Windows application. Choose 'Close' to terminate the application.
I am running windows XP pro 2002 service pack 2. The think is I’m no expert on PC unless is games. So I don’t really know what I’m doing. I have already tried this: START, RUN,cmd
At the command prompt, type the following commands, pressing ENTER after each command:expand CD-ROM Drive Letter:\i386\config.nt_ c:\windows\system32\config.nt
expand CD-ROM Drive Letter:\i386\autoexec.nt_ c:\windows\system32\autoexec.nt
expand CD-ROM Drive Letter:\i386\command.co_ c:\windows\system32\command.com
exit
And not much happens. I followed the guidance all the way up to point 14 then I get stuck, to be truthful I don’t even know if I’m doing it right
Any ideas as I just know how to create problem not sort them.

VoG II 15:20 27 Feb 05

click here then on XP_FIX.EXE to download the fix.

VoG your a life saver

cheers

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…