This any good ?

mr-greenkey 28 Jan 12
Answered

Case: NZXT Vulcan Micro-ATX LAN Processor: Intel Sandybridge i5-2500 Graphics Card: Asus nVIDIA SLI GeForce GTX 570 Power Supply: OCZ OCZ700MXSP-UK 700W Hard Disk Drive: Seagate ST3500413AS 3.5 inch Barracuda 500 GB Motherboard: Gigabyte XKT-1155 Z68AP-D3 RAM: Corsair CMZ8GX3M2A1600C9 8GB 1600MHz Operating System: Windows 7 (64 bit) DVD Drive: Sony AD-7261S-0B 24x Internal DVDRWRAM SATA

Just wanna know if there's anything I should change because I'm ordering this next weekend.

D@ve 28 Jan 12
Answer

I don't think that case is big enough to fit that motherboard - It's a Micro-ATX case whereas you've chose a (full size) ATX board.

Otherwise it looks good.

mr-greenkey 28 Jan 12

What would I do without you D@ve haha !? Thanks again :)

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Windows 10 Home vs Windows 10 Pro comparison: Here are the extra features you get in the Pro version

Why Formula-e needs to go faster

How Found created this skateboard, bike and parkour stunts-laden, single-take car ad

Apple Pay UK launch date, UK user guide and participating UK banks | Apple Pay to launch in UK on 1?…

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message