Any EBAY Users

penny 11:02 16 Apr 04

I have tried logging onto Ebay this morning just to find all my recent transactions have gone. Anybody else having problems. Cheers, Penny

georgemac 11:22 16 Apr 04

I was on very early this morning and it was OK. The reliability of the UK ebay webiste has been diabiolical of late, I won an auction the other day for slightly less than I expected - I guess because the site was down again when the auction ended - I would not like to be a seller on Ebay at the moment.

I would think your history will come back soon once they have fixed another problem.

georgemac 11:23 16 Apr 04

I cannot log in to my ebay page - problems with site again

georgemac 11:24 16 Apr 04

I cannot log in to my ebay page - problems with site again

Adamski 11:25 16 Apr 04

All the items in MY Ebay are also empty

BBez 11:28 16 Apr 04

thought it was due to cleaning my cache, frustrating but good to know it ebay, lost track off all items i'm bidding on...when you view item it states "already being tracked in my ebay" so can't re-add it. aahhh...

DJ-Garry 12:10 16 Apr 04

I've just looked and some of my item have come back. Did have nothing earlier as did penny.

Widows Son 12:12 16 Apr 04

(I've just tried)

penny 19:20 16 Apr 04

Thanks all, I thought I had done summat wrong. Back to noramal now. Penny

penny 19:20 16 Apr 04

resolved

penny 19:25 16 Apr 04

That is if noramal is normal. lol

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's expensive and powerful…