SlySoft - AnyDVD | dvd copy, burning dvd, dvd ripper, dvd copying software
AnyDVD is a driver, which descrambles DVD-Movies automatically in the background. This DVD appears unprotected and region code free for all applications and the Windows operating system as well. With AnyDVD's help copy tools like CloneDVD, Pinnacle Instant Copy, InterVideo DVD-Copy, etc. are able to copy CSS protected Movies. With the help of AnyDVD you can watch movies with non matching region codes with every DVD Player Software you like!
AnyDVD decrypts not just DVDs: AnyDVD allows you also to play, copy and rip protected Audio CDs!
But AnyDVD does much more, of course. For example, it is possible to control the rotational speed of your DVD drive, so you can watch DVDs on your PC with far less noise!
AnyDVD is the perfect Add-On for your HTPC (Home Theater PC). It can prevent the automatic launch of software from your Video DVDs (e.g., PC-Friendly) and you can start user defined programs on disc insertion and removal.
AnyDVD can adjust your monitor's vertical refresh rate (e.g. 72 Hz with NTSC and 75 Hz with PAL) automatically if you wish!
AnyDVD can remove unwanted user prohibitions, e.g. it removes forced subtitles or it lets you skip copyright messages and FBI Warnings.
* Works as a driver automatically in the background
* Removes encryption (CSS) and region code (RPC) from DVDs
* Removes analogue copy protection (Macrovision)
* Removes prohibited user operations like forced subtitles and other limitations
* Decrypts WITHOUT having to save the data onto the hard disk
* Decrypts "on the fly"
* Prevents launch of software from your Video DVDs (e.g., PC-Friendly)
* Allows setting of your vertical refresh rate depending on the video material
* Allows execution of programs on disc insertion and removal
* Allows speed control of your DVD drives
* Works with all DVDs
* Works with all DVD-drives, no matter what region code it has
* Works with every DVD copying and player software (e.g. CloneDVD)
* Works transparently for the operating system: DVDs can be shared over the network, they can be copied with the command prompt or with Windows Explorer, etc.
* Proven to be stable and fast, does not need an ASPI driver
* New Feature AnyCDDA: play, copy and rip protected Audio CDs!
* IBM compatible personal computer with a 500 MHz Pentium and 64 MB RAM
* Windows 95/98/SE/ME/2000/XP
* Harddisk space needed: 2 MB"