any comments on ROXIO BackOnTrack 3.0

Ankermi31 09:27 09 Jan 08

Windows XP

I want to be safe rather than sorry and want to back up everything on my computer.

In PCAdvisor Feb 2008 Edition Roxio BackOnTrack 3.0 is advertised. Any comments on its useage. I want something relatively simple to understand.

Having looked at their website it appears that one has to pay nearly £20 postage and packing! Yes, one can download and buy a disc for a tenner but then....

Many thanks Ankermi

dreamachine 10:02 09 Jan 08

hi try windows live one care its free for so many days i think 60 it scans your pc then tells you you have files that need to be backed up. it tells you how many cd's or dvd's you need to use to backup all your files you just click which ones you want to use and they backup everything up for you.it tells you how to do it on there. hope this helps

Ankermi31 11:07 09 Jan 08

Thanks you reply dreamachine but I want to back up the whole drive "just in case".

Most of my files i.e. My documents My Pics are already backed up on a flash drive but its the programmes etc I want to back up.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 benchmarks: Antutu, Geekbench 4, GFXBench and PCMark results

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This stop-frame animation tells a moving story of domestic violence for Refuge

New iPad 2017 preview: Apple's affordable but underspecced new iPad may appeal to the education…