Any Alternative Software Tool for CloneCD ?

QQAA 08:30 13 Nov 03

It is regrettable that CloneCD is withdrawn by its developer and its latest version is not available for download over the internet.

Are there other ways to make exact copies of ptotected CDs for backup purpose or should we give-up on this idea?

dazzling (work) 08:58 13 Nov 03

pinnacle instant copy version 8, i think its 8 now i have 7 does cd dvd vcd svcd etc.if you use it for dvd you need to use dvd decrypter first thats free.some good guides and links on dvdrhelp.com darren

BigMoFoT 09:27 13 Nov 03

If you want a software tool that can do the same as Clone in terms of copying then try the Blindwrite suite try here click here

jacktheripper 20:52 15 Nov 03

You could also try CDMate

hugh-265156 20:56 15 Nov 03
  Kudu 21:01 15 Nov 03

CloneCD by Slysoft is still available just use Google.Looked at the download site a couple of days ago.

Mike ® 21:11 15 Nov 03
  Mike ® 21:14 15 Nov 03

Must learn to mouse over links before posting.

©®@$? 21:39 15 Nov 03

slysoft have took over clone cd, you can get clone cd from click here

QQAA 18:23 17 Nov 03

Thanks for the responses.

"Pinnacle Instant Copy" probably contains too many features for my simple disc-backup needs, while "BlindWrite" (different nature from the former tool) seems to be the same kind of virtual-drives/discs creation tool which I am currently using.

Most importantly, glad to hear that CloneCD is still available (latest version is 4.3.1.7) but it is owned by another company at present. I think many people here would also find it a useful information.

By the way, CloneCD is no longer a freeware but I would try it out later to decide whether my older free ver 4.1 of CloneCD is still useful or not.

©®@$? 18:41 17 Nov 03

if you have registerd your version of clone cd ver 4.1 and the reg key is less than a year old, you can update clone cd over the top of your old one and it will use your reg details, if it's older than a year you will have to purchase new licence from slysoft

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…