Any advice on lap tops under £400

Migwell 10:46 09 Aug 07

I need a lap top computer but my budjet is very small in fact absolute max £450, but I would like to stick to £400 if possable. I need it just for internet and Photoshop elements 4 work.
Thanks in advance

Abi-Moore 11:15 09 Aug 07

not sure about photoshop requirements,but one available(toshiba) sub £300 plus upgrade ram to 1.5gb
with 1gb from orca for £30
click here

Abi-Moore 11:15 09 Aug 07

sorry laptop
click here

Abi-Moore 11:23 09 Aug 07

orca 1 gb memory module
click here

Ginge1980 11:30 09 Aug 07

click here
Good value for money, wireless capability and the duel core will help with your photo work.

tullie 12:44 09 Aug 07

Just to be pedantic,its spelt Budget

sean-278262 12:54 09 Aug 07

Try taking a trip to Staples. They have a load of Laptops at the moment that are marked down x display models. Some were about £400 but were much more powerful machines. The batteries are brand new as such as usually places like that keep the batteries away from the displays to discourage theft. You can always ask about it anyway.

Otherwise is there a need to get a Laptop? A desktop would offer you more power for what you want to do and you could get a much larger screen than you would get on a laptop which for any photoshopping would offer a much easier time.

Migwell 19:50 09 Aug 07

I have a tower which I want to keep, but I also need something portable. I will still use the tower for main useage but on occasions away from home I will use the laptop. It will also come in handy to copy my photographs onto and to have a bachup from the camera while at a wedding or simlar event.

Migwell 01:36 19 Aug 07

bump

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac