Antivirus xp 2008

blueskip 19:08 25 Aug 08

After being paniced into buying Antivirus xp 2008 for an obscene price, to get rid of the frightening warnings, that kept telling me I was "infested" with viruses, my computer packed up on me totally!
After reading on the internet, that Antivirus xp 2008 was in fact a modified virus itself, that is attached to a Zlob? to infect your machine, I set about contacting the people I bought it from.
To my suprise & pleasure, after contacting supportpayment.net I have been contacted by the support team from Antivirus xp 2008 who have given me a full refund, of over 100 euros! (I haven't had it yet), but if I do get it as promised, all I can say is that they were straight enough to say "if you dont like our product, or its not doing what you want, we refund, & you uninstall"!
Cant fault them on that count, I will keep you posted on whether the promised refund appears!
Victor Lilygreen

skidzy 19:17 25 Aug 08

Download and update MBAM , then boot into safemode and run MBAM
click here

If the problems persists after this you may need expert help.

Please follow the guidelines from a speialized Malware removal forum,they will get to you and help clean your machine.click here

Also click here

skidzy 19:18 25 Aug 08

My apologies,i thought you were infected with AV 2008xp,are you sure you are clean from this infection ?

VCR97 19:25 25 Aug 08

Is this the thing? From "The Register":
click here

rdave13 19:56 25 Aug 08

If you'll get a refund I'll let you eat your own hat...lol.

click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

New MacBook Pro 2017 release date, UK price and tech specs: Kaby Lake MacBook Pro to launch in…