The Dazza 20:52 11 Aug 04

I've just bought a second pc for home use. I've not decided if I'm going to Network it yet however I do know I want some antivirus software on it ASAP. I use avg on my other pc but when I was reading through the agreement it said avg can't be used on more than one pc at home or on a home network. Does anyone know of a free antivirus I can use on my other pc?

igk 21:09 11 Aug 04

In the past I have used the same copy of avg on 3 machines,just find the original code sent to you by e-mail when you set up the first machine and copy it into the new one, also dont forget a firewall, zone alarm free from this helps.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 21:21 11 Aug 04

Firewalls :-
Kerio2 click here
Sygate click here
ZoneAlarm click here

Anti Virus :-
Avast4 click here
Antivir click here
AVG antivirus click here

Anti Spyware :-
Adaware click here
Spybot S&D click here
Spywareblaster click here
a2 click here

The Dazza 21:29 11 Aug 04

igk - I can't find my email I must of deleted it. Is there a way round this?

Fruit Bat - Ta for the links.

igk 13:34 12 Aug 04

The only thing I can think of at present is have a look at some pc magazines and see if there is a copy of AVG on the cover cd that comes with it.

Belatucadrus 14:55 12 Aug 04

Fruit Bat /\0/\ has aready linked to two good alternatives ,avast! is in my opinion better than AVG, so why go to so much trouble to break the software license ?

ste_bla 15:32 12 Aug 04

Your serial number for avg is under info on the control program.

i use the same serial for 3 networked machines.

The Dazza 15:34 12 Aug 04

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Windows Event live stream, live blog | Microsoft event live stream: Watch Microsoft…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

iPhone 7 Plus review: A superb big-screen phablet, but the price tag's enormous | iPhone 7 Plus…