antivirus

Lol36 00:07 18 Dec 03

Hi.
as I am a home user, and I have noticed some free antivirus that I can download, can you advice me which would be the best one, as the one that I bought about a year ago which was the panda antivirus titanium, but now they tell me that i need to re-new my subscription, which it is not cheap for the year it nearly cost me more than when I bought the disk.
please could you advice me which would be the best to the nearest to that software.

MAJ 00:20 18 Dec 03

Try AVG 6, Lol36, it's free and so are the regular updates. Oh... it's darn good into the bargain.click here

hugh-265156 00:41 18 Dec 03

i agree with MAJ,AVG is one of the best.simple but very effective if kept up to date.

Belatucadrus 01:16 18 Dec 03

Look at avast! 4 click here I think it's as good as AVG 7.0 and rather better than 6.0. But everybody has their favorite. Just don't try doing without and always un-install the one before adding another, two AV progs can be very bad news indeed.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

Apple Watch 2 review | Apple Watch Series 2 review: New Apple Watch is faster, brighter, water-resit…