Antispyware Scan Results

NSBT 05:14 24 Nov 07

Whenever I do a scan with various anti spyware programmes, within the results I keep getting “double click” coming up.

I just click quarantine, I’ve no idea what double click is, is it a recognised and genuine?

TIA

Meshuga 07:47 24 Nov 07

NSBT, Google shows Double Click as being an advertising company handling adverts for various companies. It`s just more spyware to be quarantined. Not sure how you can actually stop it but someone more knowledgeable than me might know how.

birdface 09:52 24 Nov 07

I would have thought SpywareBlaster would stop it re-appearing.If you have that downloaded.

birdface 10:23 24 Nov 07

What Google does not tell you is that Google owns Double Click so they will not show you how to remove it,I would have thought that you would be able to either set your Firewall to stop it or Internet options,Privacy ,Sites.put the site address that you want to block and press block.In my always block I have 3 blocked,doubleclick.co.uk doubleclick.com and doubleclick.net now I hope none of those appear as click here's

birdface 10:35 24 Nov 07

Yes just checked SpywareBlaster and that stops it from running.click here Once you have downloaded it,Make sure you download the latest protection up-dates then make sure you enable all protection.Then all you do is once a fortnight check for up-dates.

birdface 10:37 24 Nov 07

I should have added run your Spyware programs and remove double click once removed SpywareBlaster should stop it appearing again.

NSBT 18:15 24 Nov 07

Hi Folks

Thanks very much for the info, I'm sorted now.

Much appreciated.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sniper Elite 4 review: Headshotting Nazis has never felt so good

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Best Design, Illustration, Animation and VFX Awards of 2017

WWDC 2017 dates: How to get WWDC 2017 tickets, when is WWDC 2017 and more details announced