Antispy Progs and Real time Protection

Skills 04:25 08 Oct 05

I know that it is recommended to have at least a couple of anti spyware progs installed to have the best chance of catching everything. But what about them running in realtime should you have only one antispyware app offering real time protection like you do with antivirus or is it ok to have one than one?

Chegs ® 04:44 08 Oct 05

Its OK.

spuds 12:12 08 Oct 05

Here's a selection that you can perhaps choose and use, all are free with regular updates, and all will work quite happily together. What one misses the other similar programme may pick up.

Adaware click here SpyBot S&D click here Spyware Blaster click here a2squared click here

Some people like and use Microsoft Anti-Spy, but personally I would wait for the final version, which could possibly be available for public release very shortly.

Skills 23:33 08 Oct 05

Thanks for that I already have MS antispy, adaware, spybot and ewido installed. Also have spyware blaster so am pretty much covered there I was just wondering if its ok to have more than one running with real time protection.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…