Anti Virus question

daisy2bell 11:11 07 Sep 04

I was using Norton Anti VIrus.
Is there a FREE Anti Virus programme available which is as good as or even better than Norton, and if so where can I get it from

Thanks

Fred

SANTOS7 11:18 07 Sep 04

click here look no further, most users of this forum will recommend AVGs free A/V, superb prog, updates regularly available, easy to use, hope this helps, good luck

961 11:41 07 Sep 04

Avast is another free programme which works well

Remember to ensure you fully un-install Norton before installing the new one

daisy2bell 11:45 07 Sep 04

Thanks guys, I've gone for the AVG

spuds 14:00 07 Sep 04

AVG is very good, and highly recommended.I have used it for ages now, because it works. If you want to check out some others click here

woofwoofbark 14:07 07 Sep 04

I use both Nortons 2003 and have AVG free edition installed ... AVG has picked up virus' that Nortons didnt detect ??? you would think that Nortons would undo and free antivirus but dont be fooled AVG works 100% for me

cheers

geo

woofwoofbark 14:07 07 Sep 04

I use both Nortons 2003 and have AVG free edition installed ... AVG has picked up virus' that Nortons didnt detect ??? you would think that Nortons would undo any free antivirus but dont be fooled AVG works 100% for me

cheers

geo

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…