Anti Virus Programs

Big Ben 14:15 20 Feb 03

Is there any anti-virus programmes i can get for free, which don't load u pc with loads of adverts??

colberly 14:30 20 Feb 03

From click here

worf 14:33 20 Feb 03

Try this link.
Its a Google search for Free AV programs. You will find a lot of them around however, I personaly use AVG.

click here

worf 14:35 20 Feb 03

Further to my last Big Ben, you will find a lot of people on these boards use AVG aswell. Its probably one of the better ones around.

Belatucadrus 18:27 20 Feb 03

click here for avast4, this has the best Virus bulletin pass rate of the freebies.
click here for AVG, the most popular among forum members.
click here for Antivir, not as popular as the others but not bad.
All allow one free copy for non comercial home use, anybody else has to pay for the licence. No adds on any of them.

Gaz 25 18:58 20 Feb 03

Is really good, give it a try!

Best free one around, and atlest the updates are a lot better than other AV packages, as it doesn't takes so long and they are free!!!

Mucky duck 23:26 20 Feb 03

Avast-4 is my choice, better detection rate than AVG, scans other networked PCs, updated more often and more useful features (eg.password protection).

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Google phones UK release date | Pixel XL price, new features, specifications: Pixel X and…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This is the future of TV, VR and holograms

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…