Anti-Virus License

Zenorac 11:38 23 Sep 03

I own both desktop and notebook pc's.Do I have to keep buying two seperate anti-virus packages (1 user license) for each pc or one package (2 user license).Both renewals are due at the same time and it costs!.Is it possible to buy one single user package and run it on the two pc's.What are the implications,would I have a problem registering the package on both pc's?.Would I have a problem receiving updates?I would be grateful for some clarification.Thanks

Jester2K II 11:49 23 Sep 03

You should have a license per machine.

Get free Anti Virus click here

Use a different e-mail address for each license and you'll be ok.

Belatucadrus 11:56 23 Sep 03

You need to read the license terms carefully, some companies permit you to install a laptop copy in addition to the desktop on the understanding that you are the only user and will not use both machines at the same time. Others suppliers are less genenerous and will expect you to buy two distinct licences.

I use alwilss avast! 4 on both desktop and laptop, because it's good, free to home user and permits two copies. "The primary user of each computer on which the Software is installed or used may also install the Software on one home or
portable computer. However, the Software may not be used on the secondary computer by another person at the same time the Software on the primacy computer is being used."

click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…