anti-virus

steve_rfc 20:42 14 Oct 07

could someone plz help

im looking for a good anti-virus for m,a pc i've tryed so many but find they dont get rid of all the viruses ive had lol

so i was looking for one that would get rid of them all at the one time and if it was free then it would be even better

bluto1 20:49 14 Oct 07

Try click here. or click here both free, but you only need one.

bluto1 20:56 14 Oct 07

I forgot to mention that you should immediately check for and install updates.

skidzy 20:59 14 Oct 07

Some advice for you click here

dragonmist 12:37 15 Oct 07

Avast Free is brilliant. Frequent updates, and real time shield, scanning of e-mails etc.
PC Tools Firewall Plus is very good. After enabling "stealth mode" which I think should be the default, it has passed every firewall check I have tried.
2 useful new free programmes.
Iobit WindowsCare V2 Personal. All that CCleaner does and more. Also realtime shield against malware.
Iobit SmartDefrag Beta3.1 Defrags in the background, optimising performance. Still in Beta,but I've been using it since July with no problems.

snoopygirl 12:48 15 Oct 07

hi agree with dragonmist avast is a very good anti-virus it found 3 virus in my computer and gor rid of them

Ronnie268 17:49 23 Nov 07

AVG INternet Scurity Works for anything I've got

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia XZ Premium review: Hands-on with the new 4K HDR phone with Motion Eye camera and Snapdr5…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best laptop for design and art 2017: we test Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo and Microsoft's best models…

CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: Get the most from…