anti virus

Josie29 11:59 12 Oct 07

I am using eset NOD32 anti virus system, and would like to know if it is good, or should i go for one of the more well known ones such as Norton or kapersky?

RobCharles1981 12:02 12 Oct 07

Although I haven't tried NOD32 I use Avast, I have read some good comments on NOD32 you won't get anything better than NOD32 IMO what do others think?

Josie29 12:05 12 Oct 07

thanks for your comment Rob, i hope ssomeone who has yoused or is still using it can enlighten me.

Josie29 12:05 12 Oct 07

bad spelling there, USED

birdface 12:19 12 Oct 07

Like Rob.I have not used it but do hear very good reports about it.Pity it was not free,Thats usually the highest price that I pay.I think that you will find that you only get good reports about it.

you will notice a resource hit, because nod scans on one engine. click here im using nod and spyware blaster with just a hardware firewall, and i love the fact i get very little resource use from this (spyware blaster does not need to run in the background) i used norton for a year with no problems and kaspersky 6 but found kaspersky 7 as buggy as hell, and a very big hitter.
since i installed nod it has detected and cleaned 7 problems (all when i wasnt using the pc!) and i scan using the kaspersky on line scan once a fortnight.
IMHO you wont get better than nod 32.

and this is why, it doesnt wait until a virus is found and then reported click here

Josie29 13:39 12 Oct 07

well thank you all for your information, it looks like i have got myself a good anti virus software. I think i will stick with this, the price /security and peace of mind is worth it.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…