anti-spyware

crespo 01:24 27 Feb 06

Hi! This is Crespo calling! Need some advice re: anti-spyware. I've installed Microsoft Antispyware, Spybot Search & Destroy, AdAware & the trial version of Ewido. Is this enough or do i need more protection? I've read about SpyCatcherExpress & SpywareBlaster & A-squared. Do i need any of these, them all or none? Can anyone recommend the above 3 or any others i've missed? How many programmes are enough for really good protection as i do a fair bit of research on the net? As always,any help from anyone out there will be v.v. appreciated. Cheers! C.

Devil Fish 01:47 27 Feb 06

you have a good selection there and they should be more than adequate to cover most eventualities

spycatcher express is good but a little agressive i have also experienced problems running legitimate programs with it installed

NewRoyWidd 02:13 27 Feb 06

Hello crespo;I use A-squared,also Adaware,and find the more than adequate,providing you laod the latest updates.If you get problems,post back and I'm sure others better qualified than I will help you.

rawprawn 08:18 27 Feb 06

Microsoft Antipuware has been replaced by Windows Defender. Uninstall MS Antispyware then download and install Windows Defender beta 2
click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Hands-on: Samsung Galaxy S8 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Samsung's beautifully designed Galaxy S8 makes for better VR experiences too

47 iPhone camera tips to help you take better photos