Antec Nine Hundered Replacement Parts

RobCharles1981 12:15 26 Jan 09

Hi

Do any of you own the Antec Nine Hundred? As I'm looking to replace a couple of parts.

The HDD Led I believe has come faulty, and I've been looking on google for other suggestions.

Its the front panel connector switch with the Power, Reset ect. I believe that this must clip out when moving the top part of the case. And the replacement should clip into place.

I just need to check this first.

Thanks

Rob

mooly 12:21 26 Jan 09

LED's are supremely reliable.. I speak as an electronics tech.. why do you think it's faulty ? They are very easy to test to... 9 volt battery and resistor.. say 680 or 1k in value.

RobCharles1981 12:26 26 Jan 09

I'm suspecting this.

During last Wednesday when I swapping my parts around Intel Q6660. I've put back the AMD Board and Posted fine.

I noticed that HDD Led was sticking out and I pulled that bit off, I'm not sure if its working but for safe measures I'm going to look and get this part from Antec.

mooly 07:44 27 Jan 09

If you've broken the legs off or anything you will need a new one. Without seeing it can't say, but led's cost buttons... check out Maplin... although if it's encapsulated into a fitting you miay need to get creative. A 5p resistor is all you need to test it.

€dstowe 08:47 27 Jan 09

Have you asked Antec?

click here

RobCharles1981 10:50 27 Jan 09

I'm talks with Antec at the moment.

RobCharles1981 22:52 27 Jan 09

Ok can your help here.

The Case was brought by me through a friend on his ebuyer account. It seems to me Antec are passing the buck.

I never had this problem with Antec

Trouble Ticket ID: 174317
Description: Spare Front Panel Connection Cables and Case Fan
Comment By: Jeff Smith
-------------------------------------------------------
Comment: Rob,

The warranty is non transferable, As I informed you in the previous ticket. If this was given to you by someone else than you are not the original purchaser.

Please see our warranty terms at the link below:

click here

Section two mainly.

We cannot replace the parts for you if you are not the original purchaser. Your name has to be on the invoice and if you did not purchase it your name would not be on the invoice.

You can order the needed parts from our online store. Please contact [email protected] to order the missing parts.

Thank you for contacting Antec. This ticket will now be closed.

Best regards,

Jeff
Antec Customer Support

RobCharles1981 19:35 12 Feb 09

And as promised Antec have sent me the spare the parts and they arrived today.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

New MacBook Pro 2017 release date, UK price and tech specs: Kaby Lake MacBook Pro to launch in…