The Answer to AMD vs. Intel:

woodchip 11:18 02 Dec 05

Have a Read at click here

Chegs ®™ 11:44 02 Dec 05

AMD has always been my CPU of choice,I was considering an Intel processor for my own comparison tests in a second desktop but never had the dosh to purchase a respectable mobo+CPU.That article confirms my decision,I wont be looking around for an Intel based system.

I reckon that if AMD continue to batter Intel in this fashion,then its likely that Intel will be forced to lower prices just to maintain any sort of market interests.AMD has already overtaken Intel in USA retail sales,how much more of an alert does Intel need?

MAJ 11:50 02 Dec 05

Interesting reading, woodchip, it blows the popular myth that Intel chips are better for video and graphics manipulation, at the top end at least. Good to see the Apple-heads trying to push their G5s................. as usual.

Daibus 12:05 02 Dec 05

What about the AMD Turion 64 vs an Intel M Processor in a laptop - as I'm thinking of buying one?

woodchip 12:07 02 Dec 05

AMD Turion 64 is just as other AMS products been underrated by Manufacturers

woodchip 13:39 02 Dec 05

>!<

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's expensive and powerful…