Another WinPatrol Update.

birdface 21:16 14 Nov 10

Not sure what they are up to but this is about the 3rd or 4th update in the last few weeks.

click here

compumac 11:27 15 Nov 10

buteman
I have Winpatrol Plus on my XP PC's but not as yet on my Win 7 PC. Have you useed it with Win 7, and if so does it function OK?

birdface 12:55 15 Nov 10

Yes it works Ok with Windows7.
Thats what I use.

Sea Urchin 13:06 15 Nov 10

Yes, five updates in the last two weeks, but I am assuming that Bill Pytlovany is improving it with each upgrade :@)

robin_x 13:11 15 Nov 10

Also a WinPatrol W7 user.

And I am fed up with automatic nag screens for a dozen or so apps.

I suppose I could go an turn them all off, but I just hit cancel most times and every few months give in and update,

birdface 13:12 15 Nov 10

Yes Sea Urchin it seams every time I have a look I have missed a couple of updates.
Maybe time he had an automatic update on it or at least a warning that there was an update ready for installing.

birdface 13:21 15 Nov 10

robinofloxley I suppose we are not used to getting so many updates so close together.
I suppose normally we would be thinking about 4 updates a year and not in the space of a fortnight.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

New MacBook Pro 2017 release date, UK price and tech specs: Kaby Lake MacBook Pro to launch in…