Another Guestbook dude

vinnyo123 02:04 18 Jan 05

click here

On my second free guestbook.First one no admin access to remove bad post.This one listed above loads ok 1 out off ten times if host is lucky.

Anyone know of a reliable guestbook with admin capabilty and loads good?

thanks?and possibly password protected currently using a java script with a comment on top of page for view source.(not the greatest).

vinnyo123 02:07 18 Jan 05

WOW drop the E on DUDE LOL = DUD

vinnyo123 02:55 21 Jan 05

Thanks for the advise but who and where is your service located?

Message reeived
"I'm sorry you are having problems with the free guestbook. The site didn't even work for me anyway. I can offer you, completly free a customisable guestbook and ftp access to modify it. It's free, and advert free. You get e-mail responder as well, to notify of any new posts. delete and report to mod features. It's simple, quick, reliable and customisable. You can change the colours, etc to suit your needs, and you get a subdomain (I can DNS a domain for you though). An example is: click here All you need to do is send me an e-mail back, with e-mail, username and password's you wish to use. I will set your guestbook up within 24 hours and mail you back the link and details. There are no ties. Regards, Gareth"

vinnyo123 14:48 21 Jan 05

who what where?

Gaz 25 18:27 21 Jan 05

That was from me, the reason why I sent you an e-mail was so this post didn't get deleted by FE. Advertising you see... just wondering if you, specificlly are interested.

Just giving you a share of the webspace that I have left, all I do is create a folder for you.

vinnyo123 18:49 21 Jan 05

Yes I know its you LOL "GAZ 25"

Not only have you probably broke FE rules twice the E-mail and advertising !!(shame on you) lol

But you still havent sent me a link to your site if you are running a reputable site.

I appreciate the help but I don't think your gonna get customers like this. It's just not logical for me to set this up with you.

I would probablly go with a more reputable site (not saying that you are not but at least a link to your site might help).

Or I am going to configure my Server to handle it.

but again thanks for the help!!!

Gaz 25 19:00 21 Jan 05

Well at the end of the day, it's your call... whatever service you want to try, give it a go.

I doubt you will find free and reputable go together too well... almost all free website guestbook's or add-on sites contain adverts, or a dodgy privacy policy, there are a few - but they don't exactly last long and start charging.

I was offering you a section of webhosting, that I actually pay for but don't use. I have sooo much free space you see, because my website uses at very most 100 - 150 and theres about 500mb's there.

I can change httpd.conf for apache, because it's a dedicated server so therefore I can DNS it for you.

Anyway, I assume FE will delete this now - but I'm not advertising as such... I was just offering a few megs of my space up for your guestbook.

Anyhow, if you don't require it - thats fine. Just thought it might have been helpful.

Forum Editor 23:41 21 Jan 05

I know you meant no harm, but.............

harristweed 10:46 22 Jan 05

Whats wrong with good old matts scripts? His guestbook woks fine.

click here

steve263000 11:32 22 Jan 05

I use a guest book and guest map from click here Both excellent, and the map is something a little different. See click here and move to the Bravenet page. (the link is at the bottom of the Index page ). They can both be customised to the style you would like.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Microsoft Surface Studio PC release date, pricing, design, features and spec: Microsoft showcases…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

Apple Q4 2016 financial results | Apple earnings report: iPhone, iPad and Mac sales down, profits d6…