Another Big Update for A Squared

rawprawn 19:36 16 Dec 07

Sorry if this has been posted before

bluto1 19:48 16 Dec 07

This is new to me. I got the 20Mb on Thursday. Cheers

Sea Urchin 21:03 16 Dec 07

They seem to have corrected what I can only describe as "the great cookie massacre" from the previous update. However, I find that I cannot download the last 933Kb of the update. It requires a restart, and afterwards the same 933Kb appears to be downloaded again - and again and again etc.

rawprawn 21:08 16 Dec 07

I managed to load mine alright, but it was very slow. Perhaps their server is inundated again.

birdface 21:47 16 Dec 07

Many thanks now downloaded.It took a while mind you.

sunny staines 22:00 16 Dec 07

thanks

Sea Urchin 22:06 16 Dec 07

No, mine still won't finish. It says it has successfully downloaded and please restart to complete the update, and then the same three items download again. I think I'll have to wait for the next update which might correct the situation.

ventanas 22:35 16 Dec 07

That update last week killed my machine completely. I had to resort to safe mode. get rid of A2 and system restore back to before the infernal update.
Nothing would work at all, and it seems my symptoms were not unique. Many on the A2 forum with similar.
Its not going near my PC until I'm positive that its been fixed.

Border View 22:48 16 Dec 07

Downloaded - no problems.

Thanks for the information rawprawn

sunny staines 09:11 17 Dec 07

downloaded and scanned no problems here.

rawprawn 09:27 17 Dec 07

Try uninstalling it completely, and then redownload a new exe file of the program.Install that, then update again.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…