Another AVG6 Update

Nosmas 00:21 28 Nov 04

Downloaded Program 6.0.802 db 545 Release Date 26/11/04.

I haven't yet downloaded the latest Free Version 7.0 as there seem to be a few problems per reports in this Forum. Interestingly Grisoft on their web page click here state:-

"Please also be advised, that as of December 31st, 2004, database updates and support for older versions of AVG Free Edition will no longer be available. If you are currently using an older version of AVG Free Edition, we encourage you to download the new version of AVG Free Edition by the end of 2004. GRISOFT will notify AVG Free Edition users about the availability of the new AVG Free Edition via the regular update process."

I have downloaded a number of updates to V6 since the above first appeared but so far have not received any notification direct from Grisoft that the new version is available. First learned about it a few weeks ago via postings to this Forum.

barryoneoff.co.uk 00:32 28 Nov 04

a few weeks ago, no problems yet. You dont have to wait till they advise you, it's up there waiting.

ton 00:41 28 Nov 04

No problems with new version for me.

Border View 01:22 28 Nov 04

No problems with V7 - quite impressed actually.

TTP 01:50 28 Nov 04

But i think youll find that translates to 'Come to our website and download it or youre not getting it mr freeloader, because its too popular'

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…