Annoying symbol in Word

  BIGKREM 10:57 30 Dec 09

Hi folks, Please can you tell me how to get rid of this annoying little symbol and dashes to replace spaces from Word in office 2007.The symbol has not pasted over but its similar to an inverted "P"
Thanks very much and a good new year to you all when it comes,
Cheers Ian

  fsbb 11:19 30 Dec 09

Not sure what the symbol is called but symbol/dashes can be toggled on/off by keying CTRL SHIFT *

  jimv7 11:44 30 Dec 09

Click on the inverted "P" on the toolbar to turn it on and off.

  Sea Urchin 11:44 30 Dec 09
  BIGKREM 11:54 30 Dec 09

Thanks again everyone, Have a great new year,
Cheers Ian

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

An overview: What leading creative agencies are doing to improve diversity

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now