Annoying spelling correct on MSN hotmail

laptopdunce 17:32 12 Jul 13

I am using my Dutch laptop in Holland, a windows Vista laptop on i.e. and all of a sudden it has started making annoying spelling corrections if I am writing in Dutch it will suddenly alter a word such a packet (pak k et) to the English Pa ck et, this is very annoying (its just done it on this message when I try to write pa kk et (which is parcel in dutch, not a pac ket) so how can I stop this annoying rubbish, its only just started doing this since I haven't used the laptop for ages and its downloaded alot of updates. thanks LAPTOPDUNCE

john bunyan 17:44 12 Jul 13

I use Speckie in IE 10 and it works in Outlook. I imagine it would work in MSN. There is a Dutch version. See

Tot Seins

rdave13 18:31 12 Jul 13

Keyboard/language settings?

laptopdunce 02:40 13 Jul 13

Hi RDave, how do I alter the keyboard/language settings, it wasn't doing this "correcting" and spell check before, its only started this awful prompting and altering words since I last used this laptop a few days ago, I don't really want to install a different language dictionary as Joh Bunyan's message suggests as there are certain words in English and Dutch that I have altered myself such as email address words with more than one letter as opposed to the original one, such a "paperss which is always being corrected to the proper paper's spelling which of course I don't want, I just want to stop this horrible spell check and correction thing, thanks LAPTOPDUNCE

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac