Annoying settings problem

StellaArtois63 11:08 24 Mar 03

I have recently updated my graphic card drivers and since I have, I have had an annoying problem. The card is a NVIDIA TNT M64 4 x AGP. The problem is that when I start up my computor after 3 or 4 times the settings change from 1024 by 768 to 800 by 600. It doesnt seem to effect anything else it just gives me the hump.I would appreciate any help thanx.

Tjsuk11 11:22 24 Mar 03

What drivers did you install. I installed updated detonator drivers and find they do some strange things. On boot up after windows xp screen the monitor turns off for about 15 seconds then switches back to log on screen. Is it just mine or have you the same thing as well?

StellaArtois63 12:58 24 Mar 03

To be honest I cant remember what exactly was updated I just went on to the NVIDIA site and just updated what was suggested. I am not particulary good on computors and to be honest just trust what the sites say I need.Apart from this little niggle I cant say I have experienced any other problems, but this one does annoy me.

Joe McG 14:03 24 Mar 03

If you are running XP, you can just go to device manager and roll-back driver.

StellaArtois63 14:08 24 Mar 03

No Joe I am not in the 21st century yet and using Windows 98se. With the amount of problems I cause on here I should conisider updating to XP or maybe to just stop playing around with the damn thing.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…