>>>Annoying screen calender<<<

dcc69 01:18 06 Mar 04

I downloaded a free screen calender, but didnt think it was that good so i uninstalled it from my control panel. But now everytime i start my Pc I get a windows error message saying a problem has occured wih the screen calender and whether or not I would like to send the error report to microsoft. It appears in the toolbar space(where the clock is), but when i put my mouse on it it disapears. How can i get rid of it permantly instead of it annoying me everytime I log on?

mawashi 01:20 06 Mar 04

They are an absolute pain. Use McAfee Quick Clean - it will get rid of it completely including any entries left in the registry.

dcc69 01:24 06 Mar 04

Is this free software or do I have to buy it and if so for how much?

mawashi 01:33 06 Mar 04

Hi - You could ask around your mates or alternatively it is about £10-15 from somewhere like Amazon. Can really recommend it. When you remove a program using the uninstall feature, there are quite often files left on your computer - McAfee QuickClean gets rid of them all. It also comes with software to clean up hard drive of cookies, sensitive data etc.
Hope this helps

ianeon 02:59 06 Mar 04

Use "Regseeker" its free and does a very good job

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's expensive and powerful…