Annoying pop up

Bike-it 17:40 21 Mar 08

Anyone know how i can get rid of this annoying pop up, Ads served by cpmsky.biz, have tried super antispyware, Adaware, and spyware terminator but is keeps comming back.

mfletch 18:32 21 Mar 08

You can block pop ups and help protect your computer from Trojans by using a host file,

Have a look here for some info,

click here

MAJ 18:35 21 Mar 08

If you're using IE, enter this line into your hosts file:

127.0.0.1 cpmsky.biz

MAJ 18:36 21 Mar 08

or whatever the full address of cpmsky.biz is.

MAJ 18:48 21 Mar 08

Chances are you could have something more serious installed, run a scan with Hijackthis click here and post the log at this site for help in cleaning. click here you will have to wait a while for a response. Read the posting instructions carefully before posting.

wardenfelps 22:26 03 Apr 08

iam having the same problem with cpmsky.biz pop ups...i have done everything i can think of..virus scans, disk clean ups, defrags,spybot and bought both registry booster, speed up my pc 3. But they still pop up!!! what else can i do??

skulkramp 02:41 22 Apr 08

Had the same problem with cpmsky popups. antivirus and add ware detectors didn't pick it up. was easy to remove with add/remove software in the control panel. i foget the actual program name but was on the nature of search enhancement cpmsky. just went through the list of programs and removed all search enhancements I didn't recognize. if unsure what the program is, just google the program title and someone has typed some info on it. hope this helps ya.

birdface 08:55 22 Apr 08

I would follow Maj's advice and go to the Malware forum.An Example.click here They will clean your computer but it may take a few days as they are very busy.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…