Annoying little niggles

Steve-200657 18:53 13 Oct 05

I have a mesh computer and after a failed sp2 install I had to reset the computor to factory defaults. Now there are a few little niggles that are not quite the same as they was before and I wondered if anyone can help. 1) When I download from the internet the dialogue box used to tell me the size of the file I was downloading, now it only gives me a progress report on how much it has currently downloaded. How do I change this. 2) When browsing through folders, if a folder contained multiple mpegs etc, I could highlight one of these then click a link in the left margin of the window that said "play all" and it would run through all files in that folder. That link is not there anymore, how do I get it back.

Thanx in anticipation of some help.

Sham69

Gongoozler 20:57 13 Oct 05

Get File Size is a freeware Internet Explorer add-on that claims to give you information about a file before you download it click here.

I suspect that there is a small add-on for the "Play all" feature in Explorer, but I can't find it.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…