Animation software.

darkreign 15:07 22 Aug 08

Having a total lack of knowledge regarding this, i'm seeking help to obtain software that would allow me to create animation (2d) with the simplest of methods.

I have photoshop elements 3, and Paint Shop pro 8 at the moment but my brain melts when i try to use them.

Done a search on google but get so many websites which confuses me no end, and i'd rather not install them only to find i can't use them and then delete them again.

Using vista at the moment. I'd like to create simple animations i.e flashing or simple figure movement.

Any suggestions/advice/guidance would be much appreciated.

Thanks
Darkreign

Ronnie268 16:03 22 Aug 08

GIMP Image Editor for windows is a brilliant open source piece of genius - click here

Download it here - click here

It also has much online support and a fairly easy to use interface.

darkreign 16:41 22 Aug 08

...thanks for that. Will download and try to use it this w'end. Hopefuly it will allow me to make animated screensavers/wallpapers for the computer and my mobile phone.

Darkreign

darkreign 19:30 24 Aug 08

...thanks for introducing me to this wonderful piece of software. I did get stuck following animation guidelines until i googled for tutorial (link below) which helped me brilliantly.

click here

thread closed.
Darkreign

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…