Animating Pictures

450223 08:28 23 Jul 07

I wish to make (flash files-is that the right term?) A series of pictures (2 or more)disolve between them or fade to White, or fade to Black. What 'cheap' software should I trial/purchase please? What about Corel Animation Shop 3 though I can't find it as a 'trial' software. I need to be able to produce small file size for upload to my companies website.

mco 08:59 23 Jul 07

depending on how big the pics are and how sophisticated - but you can get several pictures saved as gifs to dissolve into each otheras animated gifs with this freeware: click here

darkreign 17:15 22 Mar 08

...just wanted to save this thread for later references (without having to search for it again). Please ignore.

Ps; thanks 'mco' i've been looking for something like this as well.

Darkreign

RWest 22:27 06 Apr 08

Animated gifs are easiest, but GIF coding is best for blocks of colour, rather than vague outlines. But give it a go. There are free animated gif programs around including a microsoft one. You make each pic the smae size and then set the timing. (Or you can just make smaller parts of it change - saves space). I believe PNG files ought to be approved, as GIF has some long standing copyright issue, but PNG never entirely took off. So try animated gifs for practice.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Microsoft Surface Studio hands-on review: the iMac killer is here

Best Mac antivirus 2017