Animated Logo

ArrGee 22:49 PM 23 Mar 10

I have a logo for a company available in any format I require (including vector format). The logo contains three words. I would like to animate these words in a way they 'shoot' into the centre of the screen to complete the logo, with some kind of 'bounce' effect just before the full logo is together.

I have not used any kind of animation software, but something simple to use is what I am looking for (company can pay - simplicity is utmost!)

Any ideas?

MAJ 23:09 PM 23 Mar 10

Sounds like you're talking about a Flash Animation. I haven't created one in a while but I remember it was a steep learning curve using Flash. An easier to use application at the time was called Swish click here but I see it has moved on considerably since I last played around with it, although it does have an excellent online community backing it up, so you always have plenty of help. What you describe is pretty basic stuff in Swish or Flash, so give it a go.

A less 'professional' approach might be to use an animated gif of your logo.

ArrGee 23:16 PM 23 Mar 10

Thanks MAJ, I will look into Swish now. Cheers.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best Android apps 2015/2016: Best apps for your new phone or tablet - what apps should I download?

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Uniqlo uses your brain waves to find your perfect T-shirt

What everyone thinks of the new Steve Jobs movie | 21 Facts about the Steve Jobs film | PLUS:…