ANGER ARISING VERY RAPIDLY

®ubz - ©lone 15:39 12 Feb 05

I am a normal user of pc and first came across this site and thought of praising the owners...now they have proved me wrong and i take back all the praise i have given...every lillte ounce of it!!!:@(

Before i admit i have an illegal copy of MS WORD before when i lost my temper and i didnt know that the margin problem was happeneing because the coppy was illegal.
when i said:
"i now have an original copy of ms word and the margins are still messed up. i have tried the normal.dot removal procedure but no luck...any help..... "

I meant that i had a version of MS Office that was original. If any of u are "intelligent" enought to work out that "i now have an original copy of ms word" has TWO meanings.
1. i have a copy of MS Word
MORE IMPORTABTLY:
2.I have an Original VERSION of MS Office...

SO to all you who insulted me and accused me of lying and cheating and treating members of this forum with misconduct and disobediance...YOU ARE WRONG!!!! - especiall the FORUM EDITOR..who should know the rules himself...he didnt even read the previous threads before jumping to conclusions and insulting me.

i THOUGHT this forum was a HELPFUL one not an INSULTING one...Shame on you all!!!!!
don't jump to conclusions....

So now that we have got that sorted out...i demand an apology and some Serious PROFESSIONAL advice with my MS Office margin Problem....

mattyc_92 15:46 12 Feb 05

No-one has insulted you (as I have seen).... Some members of this forum as just abit careful around this topic now because of the last post...

And you must admit, you "lost it" on the first post and you did insult the members you were helping (as a recall)...

The forum editor has just "locked" the posts, but has suggested that you ask Microsoft for help as that would be the easiest solution (as I said in your 2 post about this margins problem)...

As for "apolygising" (can't spell leave me alone).. I have been trying to stick up for you, but you must admit that if you were in our shoes, you would be abit "careful" after last time....

Djohn 15:47 12 Feb 05

the forum editor did not accuse you of anything. I asked you a question and offered to help, the offer still stands but not for long.

No one owes you an apology. Please read my post in your last thread.

®ubz - ©lone 15:48 12 Feb 05

I am a normal user of pc and first came across this site and thought of praising the owners...now they have proved me wrong and i take back all the praise i have given...every lillte ounce of it!!!:@(

Before i admit i have an illegal copy of MS WORD before when i lost my temper and i didnt know that the margin problem was happeneing because the coppy was illegal.
when i said:
"i now have an original copy of ms word and the margins are still messed up. i have tried the normal.dot removal procedure but no luck...any help..... "

I meant that i had a version of MS Office that was original. If any of u are "intelligent" enought to work out that "i now have an original copy of ms word" has TWO meanings.
MORE IMPORTABTLY:

SO to all you who insulted me and accused me of lying and cheating and treating members of this forum with misconduct and disobediance...YOU ARE WRONG!!!! - especiall the FORUM EDITOR..who should know the rules himself...he didnt even read the previous threads before jumping to conclusions and insulting me.

i THOUGHT this forum was a HELPFUL one not an INSULTING one...Shame on you all!!!!!

So now that we have got that sorted out...i demand an apology and some Serious PROFESSIONAL advice with my MS Office margin Problem....

When i said that i need a tool for removing traces of MS Office from my pc - i wanted the tool cause i thought there were some settings that were messed up - the advice given to me by some forum members...SO there YOU GHI am a normal user of pc and first came across this site and thought of praising the owners...now they have proved me wrong and i take back all the praise i have given...every lillte ounce of it!!!:@(

when i said:

MORE IMPORTABTLY:

when i said i want to remove all instancec of MS Office i wanted to do this as i thought that this would solve my margin problem as the settings wmay have been messed with..IT WAS ADVICE FROM MEMBERS OF THIS FORUM...SO THERE...now unlock the the thread so my problem can be solved

fuzzyone 15:52 12 Feb 05

ANGER ARISING VERY RAPIDLY,

posting a title in capitals, is not exactly the way to find an apology in the forum. ( it means you are shouting )

I haven't seen your posting, but can be certain that, if you are using, hacked, cracked, or any type of illegal software, not many forum members will offer any type of help.

"Demanding an apology and some serious professional advice with my MS office margin problem..." , will certainly not persuade people to offer their assistance either.

Salinger 15:52 12 Feb 05

You CANNOT demand anything on here. Any help is at the discretion of the members, oh, and GROW UP for crying out loud.

mattyc_92 15:52 12 Feb 05

If you "demand" things, then people wont want to help you.... I don't want to argue, so I will keep it short.... Be friendly and people will be friendly to you too and probably find it easier to help you...

naughtydevil121 15:54 12 Feb 05

this post needs to be locked

JIM 15:55 12 Feb 05

Sorry,you wont wind us up this time.

Djohn 15:56 12 Feb 05

Please read your thread that the FE locked. He requested you to get in touch with him if you wanted it opened again. Not something he does lightly.

I also offered to help with a genuine version of Office if it was of use to you. I suggest you read your own thread again before venting your anger on the Editor and members of the forum.

mattyc_92 15:57 12 Feb 05

See what I mean... If you act like this, then members wont like it and wont help.... Just try to be friendly and members will start to return the "friendlyness" back to you....

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…