Android Phone Memory

Newuser939 24 Jan 12

I have a HTC Wildfire and have recently been getting the "low memory" message. When I check the applications for a culprit, it seems that "mail" is using 87Mb just for data. I have only one email account set up and always delete emails as soon as read. Having Googled the issue, it seems that the only solution might be to clear all data even though that would mean setting up the email account all over again. What could possibly be taking up 87Mb of space in the circumstances I have described?

Input Overload 24 Jan 12

There are a few tips here on the HTC Wildfire Forum. I don't know if any of these help, there are other threads covering memory issues that a problem to many with this android.

Wildfire Forum

Input Overload 24 Jan 12
Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Wimbledon 2015 live online: follow the tennis from your laptop or PC

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

HTC's head designer on what's exciting in designing for mobile right now

Apple Music preview: Why Spotify should be scared of Apple's impressive new music-streaming service

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message