Ancestry.com

User-178362 22:43 30 Jul 05

Could anyone tell me how to unsubcribe?

p;3 23:06 30 Jul 05

can you clarify a bit further? do you think your computer may be infected, or is this a program you actually asked to subscribe to and now wish to stop?

SANTOS7 23:10 30 Jul 05

click here
this may help,good luck......

User-178362 23:33 30 Jul 05

It is a program. Looking for people.

Santos7 I am a subcriber, but not on a free trial. so what should I do? it is asking me for my telphone number which I cann't remember giveing and Users name, do they mean my realy name or password?

Lost contact few mins ago

SANTOS7 23:41 30 Jul 05

if you look at bottom of link under related answers there is a link "how to cancel my account" follow the instructions given there, having had a good look around the site i think that is the only way.........

User-178362 00:09 31 Jul 05

Santos5

It said when I have concluded using my fee guest account simply discontinue your use. but they still have my details on record which I want deleted. Have you read it and what do you think I should do?

SANTOS7 00:13 31 Jul 05

Email them and ask for your details to be removed from there records i am sure they will oblige.

p;3 18:07 31 Jul 05

have you tried the e mail option ? I am sure you might even get an automated "out of office" reply if no-one is there:)

User-178362 18:22 31 Jul 05

p;3

I have sent them an e mail, Not sure if its to the right place, they said there is no record of me, but I had two e mails off them, giveing me information of a name I was once interested in.

Today I replyed giveing my full name and address including England but I am not sure of my User name, Looking on how to change it, looks like a made up name, I cannot remember giving a users name.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…