"1-abc Syncroniser" on PCA COVER Disc February ??

wbae 17:01 PM 06 Dec 12

I have tried to use this program on a Wi7 Laptop, syncing to an external 50gb HD, it is acting very strangely, and although appears to work, has a mind of its own as to where it puts the files.

I set up My various groups of folders under My Documents, My Pictures, My Videos etc. that seemed to work ok, then I added a USB stick to the list, that seemed ok.

Later I checked and files were being copied to strange places, so I deleted all the pairs I had set up, and all the folders on the 500gb HD.

When I next loaded the program, and checked the HD all the folders had been re-instated, even though there was NO list set up.

Then when I set up a folder on my C: to go to same name folder on 500gb HD it did a Sync and put all the files into new folder, and changed the name in the Sync pair I had set up to match.

I seems to have a mind of its own, and you do not seem to be able to stop it and CLEAR all setups, even though you have removed them from the list.

Anyone else tried it yet

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 4 UK release date, price and specs: Thinner, lighter, faster with new Type Cover and Pen

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Territory delivers realistic NASA screens for The Martian - as they will be in 20 years time

21 brilliant tips for Mac OS X El Capitan: The best new Mac features in OS X 10.11