American version of this site?

Bingalau 21:31 11 Jun 05

click here Just spent hours on this site and think it has a lot in common with PC Advisor site. Anyone care to look? Bingalau

stalion 21:37 11 Jun 05

No, this site is unique and so is the membership

lotvic 21:49 11 Jun 05

Thumbs Up from me. I've had a look and I like it too, I like the free wallpaper and stuff.

This site is unique and so is theirs!
Their rules and regs for posting are very sensible - same as it is here :)))

Bingalau 22:54 11 Jun 05

Yes I think this site is brilliant but it is not the only one is it? I think this alternative site is better for the simpler tips and advice for novices.

VoG II 23:24 11 Jun 05

This site deals with all sorts of problems from the really easy to very involved technical queries. It is also probably the best at doing so.

Anyway,keep the easy questions coming folks, that's the sort that I like.

P.S. questions are only easy when you know the answer. Nobody should be discouraged from asking an "easy" question on here.

Bingalau 11:02 12 Jun 05

VOG Sorry I can't do the "TM" bit...The thing I like about the American site is that if you opt for an "E" Mail to be sent a couple of times a week, you get a couple of daft jokes along with the tips...Not that I think for a minute it should happen with this site of course. I had better put my tick in the "Resolved box and call it a day or I will be ticked off for advertising or something. I will continue to have a shuffti at both sites for my tips of course. But mainly this one ....It's still the best!

ashdav 14:36 12 Jun 05

click here Magazine is US version of PCA but they don't seem to have forums.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Apple Event as it happened | Apple October Event live blog: Apple unveils new MacBook Pro at…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Graeme Messer's exhibition aims to challenge fears and insecurities

New MacBook Pro release date, price and specs | New MacBook Pro 2016 announced: Now with Touch Bar…