AMD CPU UPGRADE INFO? Flickering white thing?

blowworm 22:30 26 Jan 03

Hi,
Anyone have any ideas where I can find the above? Thanks, James.

Also just popped out for a fag and there,s a flickering white thing, low on the southern sky, looks too small for venus, and it aint red so its not mars, any ideas??

VoG™ 22:36 26 Jan 03

1) dunno

2) Yes I can see it. Not Venus in my opinion either. Never seen anything quite like it. Any astronomers out there (MAJ?).

slowhand_1000 22:40 26 Jan 03

can't see anything but cloud here (Manchester) but brother in law tells me that you can see the space station at certain times.

slowhand

Djohn 22:41 26 Jan 03

Can't see it from Norwich, just a guess, is it the Southern star?

woodchip 22:42 26 Jan 03

Taken

Djohn 22:43 26 Jan 03

No 1, click here

VoG™ 22:48 26 Jan 03

Well its very strange: it is twinkling far more than any of the celestial objects around it.

Could be a Klingon Bird of Prey?

Where are the experts when you need them - Trekkie, MAJ, ...?

Djohn 22:57 26 Jan 03

VoG™, no not a Klingon Bird of Prey? Just a link to amd web site! :o)

VoG™ 23:03 26 Jan 03

Very droll. Unfortunately you cannot see it but here in West London I can (amazingly).

I'm thinking (super)nova but never having knowingly seen one I don't have much of a clue............

Taebek 23:11 26 Jan 03

It could be either jupiter or saturn, apparently both should be visible tonight....if I am reading this astronomy software correctly of course ;)

VoG™ 23:15 26 Jan 03

This object is bright white and flickering. Jupiter appears orange and from memory Saturn looks pale yellow. Most odd!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…