AMD ATHLON 640 comaptible Power Supply

stormrider123 17:33 22 Mar 11

Hi im upgrading my crappy Compaq PC to a better one if you have read my previous posts youll find my orignal idea and the original specs of my pc and as advised im gonna build a totaly beter pc.

First of all i have come across an AMD ATHLON 640 +4gb Ram and ASROCK N68C-S UCC Motherboard Bundle for £149.99 but i have 3 major questions

1:Right now ive got this crappy 300WATT PSU that came with the computer and i want to upgrade it can anyone point me towards a cheap PSU that can handle this proccesor and motherboard bundle i will also be looking on putting in an ATI RADEON HD 4550 and 120GB HDD into it?

2: Can anyone point me towards a good heatsink for this proccesor?

3:will my current IDE hdd work on this and also Whta type of connecters does this have for HDD

Quiller. 20:39 22 Mar 11

Why not go for a click here to solve all your problems.

It will take 2 ide devices and if your ATI RADEON HD 4550 is pci-e, it will also fit.

With either choice you would have to reinstall the operating system..

Quiller. 20:49 22 Mar 11

AMD ATHLON 640

click here

stormrider123 21:42 22 Mar 11

OMG thank you very much this is amazing value for money and i have a;ready ordered

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…